Thursday, August 20, 2009

John and I are leaving for Mexico in about a week and a half.

{yea!}

{but a 4 year old birthday has to happen first, so I can't get too excited yet!}
His parents are coming to stay here in mild-Denver with the kids, and we are jetting off to the scorching heat of the beach to celebrate my birthday.
So, last night I bought this sweet coverup from Anthropologie in what was an impulse buy for me.

{if you call impulse buy "I've been ooogling over this for 2 months, almost bought it several times, and finally saw it on sale, so I had a 30 minute coversation with hubby about maybe purchasing it, because you only turn 30 once, right?"}
Silky and flowy, turquoise and white, with hints of coral in the pastoral scene.
So, now I'm really getting geared up for a week in the sun, sipping iced down drinks, reading several good books, and not having ANY kids around. Here are some more etsy finds that are fueling my desire for this vacation to begin as soon as possible, inspired by my new beach duds:

Tibet (necklace) by polishedtwo, Abundance pillow by UmberDove, Margarita lip balm by soapcupboard, Lime Margarita handmade soap by LippincottSoapCo, Summer Sorbet (necklace) by karensugarmandesigns, Pierre Turquin earrings by ThePeachTree, Garlic Grater by studioelan, Medium clutch in red damask by KimberlyJonesDesigns, Stones Earrings by stavroula, The Vacation print by cassiabeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!