Sunday, February 22, 2009

Doing the Hustle

In April, I will be participating in the Hopscotch Hustle, here in Denver. An event, for parents and kids (really anyone, I guess) that will support local Denver organization, WeeCycle.

No, I will NOT be strutting anything on the runway, but Peony Paperie will have a booth set up in the "merchandise market" and will have a little something in the silent auction.
WeeCycle is an organization that provides new and gently used baby gear to low income families in the Denver metro area, free of charge. If you live in Denver, you can find info on their drop off locations for donating baby gear here. You can also buy tickets to attend the Hopscotch Hustle on their site.
I will post updates here on the products I will be selling (after I decide!) and will probably be asking for help on designing my booth. Hope it's all a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!