Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Direction

I've just started this blog, as a place to share creative inspirations, new designs, feature other artists, host contests, and possibly to share something funny about my kids.

I also hope to learn a lot about the same things (inspiration, design, other artists, and parenting) from those who find this blog (and hopefully comment)!

I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids (girl-3, boy-2 tomorrow!). We fill our time with preschool, swimming lessons, Bible Study, and especially NAPS! When I have a spare moment, my newest interest is paper and stationery.

I started selling stationery and calling cards in my etsy shop, Peony Paperie, back in October 2008. The fact that people are buying my things has forced me into making a lot of business & paper related decisions. This blog will be a place to work through some of those choices, and hopefully get some good feedback.

If you've found this blog through my etsy shop, thank you for stopping by, and please leave some valuable advice for me! If you are a Peony Paperie customer...THANK YOU for your business. I'd love to hear what you think! If you are a family member or friend, your comments are especially welcome, but no..that picture of the kids running around the backyard naked won't be posted here!

Best,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. You have a great start here!
    I am looking forward to your future posts.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!