Friday, May 1, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, my sister-in-law Rebekah, suggested that we have a family photo taken. It would be a gift for my mother, but I think I lucked out as well!

Over Easter weekend, I asked local photographer Allison, from Photos by Allison, to shoot a group photo outdoors. But she went above and beyond, shooting every possible combination of photos. She spend about an hour with us, and charged no sitting fee! And her photo prices were very reasonable. So if you're in the South Denver Metro area (Castle Rock), give Allison a call.

Here are a few of my favorites.
It helps that my kids are just plain adorable! Or maybe Allison's just THAT good with a camera and photoshop. Yeah...probably photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photographs! I'm sure it's the kids. Photoshop is good, but children are way better! :) Your family is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no- although the pictures are very well-taken, your kids are adorable. please come to play in texas. it's warm!! love you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!